Experience + Sunset Fado & Tapas Walk
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE 2 AMAZING WALKING TOURS ON A BUDGET PRICE! DISCOUNT OF 10€ PER PERSON! Enjoy your time in Lisbon with these two Walking Tours, where you are going to see and experience the best of Lisbon’s culture and gastronomy in one day.
Experience + Sunset Tour Highlights
- Visit some of Lisbon’s famously elegant squares
- Snack on delicious Portuguese pastries and cheese and sip local wine
- Explore vibrant, multicultural neighborhoods
- Enjoy the enchanting Fado districts of Mouraria and Alfama in Lisbon
- Experience the sweet taste of Lisbon’s favorite liqueur
- Admire the elaborate architecture of churches and monasteries
- Ferry-boat ride
- Coffee with pastries, Cheese, Marmelade
- Port Wine, Seafood and Green wine
- Beer and Ginja
- Tapas, wine, and Dinner with Fado show
In the morning, start with the Experience Lisbon Walk. Visit the “neighborhood” Lisbon and stop in several places to taste the traditional Portuguese pastries with coffee and seafood with wine among other things. More info
After a break, do the Sunset Fado and Tapas Walk in the same afternoon, where you’ll stop for a Ginjinha and then go to one of the best viewpoints of Lisbon. And, after admiring the views over this amazing city, head towards a typical Fado restaurant/bar to listen to the traditional Fado music. More info.
- Duration: 4 + 4 hours
- Meeting point: in front Hotel Mundial at Martim Moniz Square
- Starting times:
- Experience Walk: 10:30 am
- Sunset Fados & Tapas: 7:00 pm
- Ending point: Cais do Sodré Square
Capacity: For your Urban Adventure, you are in a small group with a maximum of 12 people.
Booking confirmation: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We meet you at the designated starting point. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
Child policy: Children under 12 years of age are not permitted on this tour.